Northeast Florida Fair Is Coming To Callahan

LockedIN Magazine Wants To Send You There For FREE

Fall is here and the smells of cotton candy and funnel cakes aren’t too far behind. The Northeast Florida Fair in Callahan is ready to kick off another year. This will be the fair’s 70 th year of rides, ribbons, and rodeos. The fair kicks off on Thursday, October 12 th with a ‘Sneak Peek’ special for only $15! This special ‘Sneak Peak’ includes admission and unlimited rides (there will be no livestock or exhibits on this ‘Sneak Peek’ day).

LockedIN Magazine wants to send some Fans there for FREE.. Simply Comment your Favorite thing to do at the Fair and your in it to win It.

The fair resumes on Friday with the barns full of cows, chickens, hogs, goats, and other animals shown by local FFA and 4-H youth. While at the fair you’ll have a chance to see horticulture exhibits, canning, baking, artwork, quilts, and other crafts in the Home Arts Building.

Skip the drive thru on your way to the fair – you’ll need that empty stomach for anything from turkey legs to fried Oreos.

Share with:

FacebookTwitterGoogleTumblrLinkedInEmail this page

13 thoughts on “Northeast Florida Fair Is Coming To Callahan

• October 7, 2017 at 10:34 pm

This’ll be our first year going, but I’m excited to see Big Engine at a family friendly venue and my son is very much looking forward to cotton candy and rides!

• October 11, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Congratulations you are LockedIN Magazine’s WINNER-
      You and 3 of your FRIENDS Will enjoy the Northeast Florida Fair with My9oh4.

PLEASE email [email protected] ASAP.

• October 8, 2017 at 8:09 am

My favorite about the fair is watching my son and nieces and nephews faces when they ride the rides and see the farm animals.

• October 11, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Congratulations you are LockedIN Magazine’s WINNER-
      You and 3 of your FRIENDS Will enjoy the Northeast Florida Fair with My9oh4.

PLEASE email [email protected] ASAP.

• October 8, 2017 at 9:28 am

Fist year going as well. Heard about it from locals. My 3 year old wants rides, me & hubby…food! Funnel cake, cotton candy. Yes please!

• October 8, 2017 at 10:03 am

I love attending the fair with my children! Making those warm, happy memories that last a lifetime. Experiencing all of the smiles and, the senses are all heightened to the finest extent from the captivating lights, the sounds of laughter, happy screams from rides and music! The smells from the cotton candy, popcorn, meat and elephant ears! Those moments when you’re on the feris wheel and you realize how beautiful it all is with that view! You look over at the one beside you and your both smiling.
    Fairs brings out so much joy and being able to bring that joy to my children during even the hardest of times is worth every moment trying to get there.

• October 8, 2017 at 4:45 pm

My favorite thing to do at the fair is ….EVERYTHING! The best part thoug would just be spending time wi5h my family away from cellphones, TVs and video games!

• October 11, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Congratulations you are LockedIN Magazine’s WINNER-
      You and 3 of your FRIENDS Will enjoy the Northeast Florida Fair with My9oh4.

PLEASE email [email protected] ASAP.

• October 9, 2017 at 6:22 am

My favorite thing to do at the fair is enjoy some time with friends and family, eating cotton candy ,riding rides, and see the amazing animals.

• October 11, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Congratulations you are LockedIN Magazine’s WINNER-
      You and 3 of your FRIENDS Will enjoy the Northeast Florida Fair with My9oh4.

PLEASE email [email protected] ASAP.

• October 13, 2017 at 7:08 am

I want to take my little one,and my mother for her birthday.she will be 60!and still loves going to the fair 😉we love eating funnel cakes,fried turkey legs… and most of all the rides!!She always took me and my brother when we were little so it’s my turn to let her enjoy with my little one… he’s 8,so will be a blast for all of us😍

• October 17, 2017 at 12:25 pm

My very favorite at the Northeast Awesome Callahan Fair….. the faces of our beautiful grandchildren !!! Took our first granddaughter years ago and now we have seven !! We are blessed! They love the horses , trying to win gold fishes ! Great family time ! Thank you guys ! Rita Cope